Definitions and interpretation
- Data – collectively all information that you submit to CNE Stocks via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
- Data Protection Laws – any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including but not limited to the Directive 94/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
- GDPR – the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- CNE Stocks, we or us
- User or you – any third party that accesses the website and is not (i) employed by CNE Stocks and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to CNE Stocks and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services;
- Website – the website that you are currently using, www.cnestocks.com and any sub-domain of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- a) the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- c) a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- d) “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- e) reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4) For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, CNE Stocks is the “data controller”. This means that CNE Stocks determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your data is processed.
How we collect data
5) We collect data in the following ways:
- a) data is given to us by you; and
- b) data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
6) CNE Stocks will collect your data in a number of ways , for example:
- a) when you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
Data that is collected automatically
7) To the extent that you access the website, we will collect your data automatically, for example:
- a) we automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation, and includes your IP address,
the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Keeping data secure
8) We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data, for example:
- a) access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
- b) we store your data on secure servers.
9) Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: email@example.com
10) If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
12) Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
13) You have the following rights in relation to your data:
- a) Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information that we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information that we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and we will tell you the reasons why.
- b) Right to correct – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- c) Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems.
- d) Right to restrict our use of your data – the right to “block” us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- e) Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
- f) Right to object – the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
14) To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your date (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data), please contact us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
15) If you are not satisfied with a complaint that you make in relation to your data that is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk
16) It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Change of business ownership and control
19) We may disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
20) In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
23) Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
24) This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
25) You must either DM us on Twitter (@CNEstocks) or email us (email@example.com) your Discord username to receive a promotion to your paid membership role. We will initially email you. If you do not send your username you will not receive promotion. The days waiting will not be additional.
26) We offer refunds if contacted to within 1 day of payout, to contact us either DM us on twitter (@CNEstocks) o email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You may contact CNE Stocks by e-mail at email@example.com